RUN WITH US
All athletes are welcome to train on our all weather track at the Shin-Toyosu Brillia Running Stadium. Track fee also includes the use of locker room, locker, and shower room.
- ・IAAF (International Association of Athletics Federation) official 60m track
- ・(6) Individual Shower Rooms
- ・(90) Lockers
- ・Vending Machines, (34) Parking Spaces
Hours of Operation
9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
*Closed: Monthly on 20th (subject to change)
*Please check below calender.
*Facility closed 12/31 & 1/1
*Facility is unavailable when used for events.
*May close without notice.
Track, Locker, Locker Room, Shower available and included in fee.
Tax is included in fee.
|Youth (Ages 6-12)||¥200||–||–|
*Annual tickets can be purchased online. For daily or monthly tickets please purchase at the vending machine located at facility entrance.
*Children under 6 is free with a paying adult.
*Children under 12 must be accompanied by a guardian. (excluding TRAC School students)
*Students and runners with disabilities must present proper identification at registration.
*Facility rental fee applies for group of 20 guests or more.
*Facility rental fee applies to corporate organized schools.
Rules and Guildelines
- ・Runners may anticipate waiting time due to congestion.
- ・Lane 1 and 2 are exclusive for runners with disabilities.*Lane numbers may change due to runners on site. Please follow instructions from management accordingly.
- ・Management is not responsible for theft or loss of personal property.
- ・Management reserves the right to refuse runners at anytime to those who cannot follow our guidelines.
- ・Management is not responsible for injuries or accidents. First aid is available.
Track Rules and Guidelines
- ・Runners must run one way from start line.
- ・Runners may not go into lanes in use or cross the lanes.
- ・Runners may not occupy one lane.
- ・No food and drink are allowed on the track. Drinks may be consumed off the track.
- ・Please be careful of surroundings and take caution when checking your run.
- ・Photo and video are only allowed during training sessions for runners.
- ・Please use appropriate protection sheets when using heavy items or anything that may damage the track.
- ・No adhesive allowed on track.
- ・Sharp heel shoes such as high heels or spikes shoes that are not for track are not allowed.
- ・Fire and explosives are not allowed on premises.
- ・Animals and pets are not allowed on premises.
- ・Do not leave premises with facility items.
- ・Please carry your own trash.
Facility Rental Fee
*Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservation or any inquires. For reservation please attach a proposal including preferred dates and event objective. Our staff member will assist you accordingly.
*Please be aware rentals may be refused depending on the event objective.
*At this time we only allow rentals for sports related purposes.